AUGUST 21 – ATLANTIC COMMUNITY SHOWCASE
The Atlantic Summer Institute on Healthy and Safe Communities is inviting selected programs to submit proposals to showcase their work at the Opening Ceremony of the ASI 2023 Policy Forum on August 21st. The Forum is being held at Holland College, Charlottetown, PEI as an in-person event with a hybrid option.
The Atlantic Community Showcase will provide an opportunity to celebrate initiatives that relate to this year’s Inspiring Hope through Community Action or to the ASI Policy Brief https://www.asi-iea.ca/en/asi-policy-brief/ and share them with all Forum participants, invited guests, media and online attendees.
Selected ASI Atlantic Community Showcase presenters will use the following format:
- A 2-3 minute sales pitch on stage OR a recorded video to be presented on stage,
- An invitation to view your Showcase exhibit in person during the reception after the Opening Ceremony AND/OR to view your Showcase online via the Whova platform.
Showcase presentation materials will be prominently displayed for the duration of the Forum (August 21-23) with opportunities for ongoing dialogue with Forum participants, both in person and online.
In total we anticipate that 5-6 projects will be showcased either in person, online, or both; a great opportunity to share information about the work of inspiring hope and promoting supportive environments for mental health amongst infant, children and youth throughout Atlantic Canada.
PROCESS OF REVIEW
A panel of reviewers will review the proposals submitted as to how they:
- Relate to the theme of inspiring hope through community action
- Are innovative and demonstrate promising collaborative practices, policies, research
- Engage more than one generation or sector
- Are advancing the priority areas of the ASI Policy Brief
Proposals can be submitted in French and/or English and should be submitted by June 10, 2023.
QUESTIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For questions regarding the call for presentations, e-mail us at email@example.com or call 902-894-3399.