- Creating a Mentally Healthy Society: A Challenge to our Whole Way of Life – Dr. Trevor Hancock, ASI Keynote Speaker (Abstract/bio)
- Video: How can existing frameworks support addressing mental health as a whole society? – Young Lives Research Lab, PEI (Abstract/bio)
- Opening Panel – Convergence of current frameworks: addressing mental health as a whole society! (Abstract/bio)
- Luncheon – The Power of Us: Harnessing collective wisdom to create viable, sustainable and mentally healthy communities (Abstract/bio)
- Panel Discussion – Intersectoral Action: Stories from Atlantic Canada (Abstract/bio)
- Film: Youth Voices, Youth Hope – Youth Mental Health Canada (shown during a concurrent workshop at ASI – abstract/bio) Click here for more information about the film.
Additional ASI Documents
- ASI 2018 Discussion Paper – A Whole Society Approach to Promoting Child and Youth Mental Health: Comparing Frameworks
- Mobilizing the 2017 ASI Call to Action for Leadership on Promoting Child and Youth Mental Health
- From Evidence to Action: ASI 2017 Backgrounder on Child and Youth Mental Health Promotion (research and evidence from a variety of sources to inform policies, programs and practices that support child and youth mental health)
- List of children’s books to support social and emotional learning
- Preparing Gender Identify for the National Statistical System (Developed by Statistics Canada to highlight the importance of capturing gender identity in national statistics) Placemat distributed at ASI Multicultural Dinner.
- Defining a Population Mental Health Framework for Public Health (National Collaborating Centre for Healthy Public Policy)
- A Framework for Supporting Action in Population Mental Health (National Collaborating Centre for Healthy Public Policy)
- Population Mental Health in Canada: An Overview of the Context, Stakeholders and Initiatives to Support Action in Public Health (National Collaborating Centre for Healthy Public Policy)
- Draft Integrated Service Delivery Plan in Newfoundland and Labrador (slides provided by Linda Warford – Consultant, Mental Health and Addictions, NL Department of Health and Community Services)
A paper copy of the participant list was available onsite at the registration desk. If you were a registered participant of ASI 2018, and would like an electronic copy of the participant list, please request a copy by contacting us: email@example.com. If you would like to contact one of our speakers for further discussion, and their contact information is not on the list, please email us and we will do our best to facilitate a connection.