A select number of organizations will have the opportunity to exhibit their products or services during the 2022 ASI Forum. As an exhibitor, you will benefit from networking with delegates both online and in person and will receive recognition in an exhibitor listing in the ASI program, our virtual conference platform, and on our website. You will have numerous opportunities to profile your organization and reach a captive audience interested in mental health, societal well-being, planetary health, community leadership and more.
*Please note that ASI 2022 is a hybrid event. Exhibits will be featured both in person and online on our virtual conferencing platform. If you will not be able to attend in person, you also have the option of only displaying your exhibit online.
Virtual Exhibitor Experience and Benefits – you can have both!
ASI 2022 is a hybrid event and will include an online forum hosted on the web platform Whova.
Your virtual exhibitor booth on Whova can include…
- 1 Virtual exhibitor booth on the online Whova platform
- 1 Video (~3 minutes in length) introducing your product or services
- Up to 6 images
- Up to 2 links to PDF documents
- A detailed description of your product or services
- Contact information for your organization or representative
- Links to your product or service’s website or presence or social media
In the exhibitor center on Whova, your representative will also have the opportunity to converse with forum participants through a real-time chat feature.
As an in-person exhibitor with ASI 2022, you will also receive…
- Dedicated show hours giving attendees time to visit your booth. The exhibit space is located in close proximity to the main auditorium, the Atlantic Community Showcase presentations, and the refreshments for nutrition breaks, ensuring maximum delegate traffic
- The Reception after the Opening Ceremony is a great opportunity to meet and mingle as delegates visit the exhibits and the Atlantic Community Showcase presentations
- Complimentary lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Free Wi-Fi
- Exhibitor listing on the ASI website, program, and virtual conferencing platform
$450 CA for Not-for-profit organizations
$550 CA for Corporate/Governmental
Rental Fee Includes:
- one (1) standard exhibit space (8’ x 8’)
- one (1) 6’ table with tablecloth and one (1) chair
- one (1) exhibitor pass (also applies to vendors)
- security (building locked and patrolled by commissionaires at night)
- exhibitor listing in the program
- one (1) virtual exhibitor booth on the online Whova platform
Exhibitor representatives are welcome to attend all educational sessions, provided that there is room available. Once you have registered, a detailed information guide regarding display space, electricity and power, Whova platform, virtual login and setup, and program details will follow.
Whova (Online) Exhibitor Setup
Wednesday, August 17 – Exhibitors are expected to have set up their virtual exhibit no later than Wednesday, August 17. Exhibitors will receive detailed instructions on how to setup their booth, and ASI staff will be available to help with setup upon request.
In person Set Up
Monday, August 22, 12:00-5:30pm
* For maximum visibility, please have your exhibit fully set up by 5:30pm
Exhibits will be displayed in a prominent area throughout the Forum, ensuring maximum delegate traffic between sessions. Dedicated show hours are listed below.
|Date||Dedicated Show Hours|
|Monday, August 22||5:30-6:30 pm – Registration and mingling before Opening Ceremony |
8:00-9:00 pm (approximate) – Reception and Atlantic Community Showcase
|Tuesday, August 23||10:30-10:55 am – Break |
12:15-1:15 pm – Lunch (provided) 3:00-3:30 pm – Break
|Wednesday, August 24||10:00-10:20 am – Break |
11:45 – Luncheon (provided) with speaker
2:00-2:15 pm – Break
Wednesday, August 24, 3:30-4:30 pm
Cancellation of exhibit space is accepted until 5:00pm on August 9, 2022, with a $150 CA cancellation fee. After August 9, 2022, the full rental space is forfeited. In the event that the cancelled space(s) is (are) resold and the entire exhibit space is sold out, the ASI will refund 75% of the cancelled exhibitor’s payment. If you have not setup your virtual booth by Wednesday, August 17, your space will be forfeited. Please contact ASI staff if you require assistance in setting up your virtual booth.
Contact and Application for Exhibits
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. You may also phone the Atlantic Summer Institute’s Charlottetown office at 902-894-3399. To request space for an exhibit, please fill out the following survey