Join us this summer for an Atlantic Canadian event which will bring together individuals from across the region with an interest in child and youth mental health.
Promoting Child and Youth Mental Health: Engaging all Generations!
August 16-18, 2016 ~ Charlottetown, PEI
Registration is now open for this 3-day program. If you are a researcher, policy maker, advocate working in multiple sectors (such as education, health, justice, child and family, or community services, non-profit and private sectors), a parent, caregiver, youth or a member of the general public who is a promoter of positive mental health, this event is designed for you!
ASI 2016 will feature speakers, presentations and curriculum pathways.
Topics and events will include:
- Building and using evidence for collective impact on child and youth mental health
- Intergenerational leadership to create a shared agenda
- Ensuring the rights of children and youth in policy across governments and communities
- Developing social emotional learning (SEL) skills to work more effectively with children and youth
- Creating and nurturing supportive school communities
- First Nations Mental Health Framework
- Story Tellers’ Circle
Read more details and register at www.asi-iea.ca/en/asi-2016